Hello...Lettrs I have long been a vacuum, when I come back I want to scream "Wow !!! interface is very refreshing compared to 2014." I am very happy. BUT now paid stamp? not bad hehe.
Blow Out The Candles
have come and gone.
Where innocence fade with
the changing tides; youth
no longer prevails.
Meaningful memories linger
like fish hooked to an angler.
You name it-it will remain.
Now blow out the candles.
Here is to finding oneself,
to my next destination,
to twenty-five years and more.
One Fine Day, He Woke Up
And His Thoughts Didn't Revolve Around Her.
Not Only It Opened His Eyes, But Also His Heart.
You know, I have a weird relationship with Christmas. Ok, yeah, I have a weird relationship with almost everything.
1. I'm not religious. So, I'm far, reeeeeally far from taking the date as some kind of birthday of someone it isn't me, cause mine is on that day. Luckily, my family neither, at least those with whom I spend that night.
2. I don't like none of the days that people use as an excuse. If I love someone, I don't wait until when the calendar say to me I should visit them. I do that all year. I call them all the year. I'm there.
3. Chaos. It's holiday and summer. Those two factors make people here goes crazy and not in a good way. Christmas Eve usually com...
In this race of life... Even if one person is there to cheer you on and keep motivating you to move forward rather than give up... You have earned the most invaluable asset in your life 😊
When she was melting down
When her feelings were sucked up
By a black hole,
Love saved her,
And moulded her into a perfect soul.
When She realized that she had everything,
It was already too late.
All my life, I've been scared of men standing over me.
In the end, it came to my understanding that the best standover man I ever had
was not a man at all.
In thinking about my 50 years of age today I decided to reflect on 50 memories in no particular order.
1. Seeing the birth of my three kids. Grounding.
2. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, at night. Exhilarating.
3. Eating my favorite snack, crab legs. Heavenly.
4. Taking the SAT tests 10 times to get into West Point and then trying to survive my first year. Hell.
5. Winning state baseball championships in high school. Perfect.
6. Seeing my dad cry at his dad's funeral when I was a boy. Life.
7. Getting fired from a job two times and failing at previous two start ups. Necessary.
8. Racing to see the sunsets at 21 in northern Italy. Stunning.
9. Crashing my first motorcycle i...
Sometimes the distance between 2 people gets too far away that we would just like to pull them across the globe to us so that we never have to miss seeing them so much!!
Pizza : A poetry
This craving is endless
I wish I could eat you
I'm hungry since long
It's time for me to meet you
We are not cheesy
But what we have is
Every Layer of it
Every bite is a bliss
We both love it
We both want this
To melt in this heat
And to indulge in a kiss
All ingredients are ready
I'm firing up the oven
Let my fingers do the magic
And feel as if you are in heaven
When my lips touch you
That ecstasy I feel
Sudden burst of joy
Better than a Happy meal
Red tomato sauce
Oregano and chilly flakes
Compliments your beauty
That takes away my breath
Oh my one and only
I love you to the core
Nothing else can quench
I just want you more
When the power of love overcomes the love of power only then will the world know
- Jimi Hendrix
There is a piece of flesh
in the body; if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good, but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the HEART.
-Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
Today, I will Write & Doodle for the earth.
Wings of butterflies
Embracing around the earth
She deserves our love